Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Animation Project

Although I had no experience working with animation in photoshop, I was able to enjoy this project a lot. I found using my past project, based off Philadelphia, and combining that with this project made it even more enjoyable. Conor and I did not find it too difficult, however we did face some challenges with the changing of sizes of objects to make them appear more realistic. The switching of frames was also tricky because we did not want the "checkered" background to appear on the video. Another challenge we faced was finding a good spot to cut the video at. The song was over a minute and it took us a while to do each second, but we are happy with where we decided to stopped. All and all we are happy with the outcome of the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment